Bah. Like me I suppose. And away and waiting and thinking and hoping. The rest isn't worth the three licks it takes to get to the center of the tootsie pop or any other manner of... shall we say, sucker. Appropriate. But I do. More than a desert. Or a bad party. You;ve noticed that too I see. Possibly the chasm is easier to explore in the dark. That is what it is want. If else then things would be different. Lucky charms spilling out over piles of dimetrodons and magnetic gold. A fun idea... like others. And a bus. But you run the risk of running the red. Which when run, well a few more than the banana boxes will be in shambles. And if your friends don't get there quick but assured that the authorities won't let them, later. Caught? ...no. That's not the problem. It's the hindering. The purposed conclusion of all that was purposed. The failure to continue. Failure in truth. Failure. ...right.
Not sure I trust your definition or your judgement. Ha that! You may be right. An then there's Venus. Bright as the sun, round as the moon. Like a magnet in a box. Hope really? Again the same. Right.
See it.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment