Thursday, December 27, 2012

Leeward

Wanted a notice. Something a little more than normal. Warranted given the distance and fairly level terrain between. It's colder now though, inside brings me chills. Not dark but unwanted nonetheless. Oh indeed my friend. Those are the times. The times when fear may not be unwarranted and hope may be in season. A sketch here, a draft there. They all bring back and forget the things upon the mind. Though they too of themselves are forgotten.

And what then? What is this all in light? I pray it be a blossom and not a glacier of blue; stoic, looming and constant. The one I know. The other, would. And clear through the ice may find no less occasion than unsettles on the mind. It happened, not happens. Both lies and to that end defiles.

1 comment:

Beth Castillo said...

By Jove. I will never understand this blog. But until my dying day, I will keep trying to.