Monday, October 1, 2012

Dear Jane

You can think that this is a letter of some sort of apology if you will. But well, you can take that as you may, if you may. It;s all you seem to want anyway. Attention. More than I or any man with any character would give. Not much for pets any way. I don't want to own one. That isn't what I'm in the mood for. Nor hope I that it ever will be. You miss who I am if you think you can push me into it. I just want to eat my cheerios in peace. And you can eat yours. Dori proved my point. And then somehow, I feel sad for you. Never getting what you want because you don't have the patience for it. But sometime, it will be seen in you. When you're too tired to keep pushing it like you do. To tired to keep playing or pretending and you just stop and let yourself be who you are. Which possibly is the real reason I like you best asleep. So give yourself a chance. It'll come.

No comments: