Friday, March 2, 2012

Carry On My Wayward [sʌn]

The sun burned me yesterday. Not as bad as in the past. Nor as badly as it has many others. In the past. Always the past. Starkars sun. No one ever thinks of its future. The glory it holds. Just wait 'till it runs out of gas. Things will be different then. Like you never really knew it. Not the boring run of the mill every day jive you see now all happy and ready for california. No. It'll get big. Huge really and encompass just about all you can really imagine before, if we're lucky, and I tend to think we are excessively lucky, it'll go supernova. Make some real jazz... the jazz you can't make in this life. The  jazz other jazz is made out of. Burn your face off kind of regular old jazz.

Still, here we are now. I'm not a real fan. Often on the other side of its fandom. But fellow there's potential. So as much as I dislike seeing how it shines most days and some nights you might say, for lets be honest , all the moon is is just a poor mirrored reflection of the sun, I will tell you the truth... I still find myself staring at the sun sometimes, just anticipating reality.

No comments: