Wednesday, July 27, 2011

May Not Be Warranted at This Point

Possible it's not all gone, just a mostly. The problem is in the reception. It all comes in wrong. I mean, we don't come with a PLL. And neither do they. Of course the central clock is even skewed less than halfway down the pipe so how can you expect to even get it around the block? Well the truth is, you don't  And I don't. And without that expectation where is the bird really? We wait for it. And while waiting I be falling asleep again. So don't wait up for me because I'll have nothing to tell you when I get home. At least nothing beyond what we are already accustom to. Soley while I'm chewing down the bear that I just wrestled you can try and remind me that things can be broken down into even smaller pieces. Bite size. Bad news. And thus the new day brings on many of the same things the old one brought. This time in technicolor. Here's hoping for a TKO before the third round.

No comments: