Thursday, June 30, 2011

Shutting Down

I don't think you quite understand. It wasn't good. It wasn't even slightly ok. I should have been benched, demoted to water-boy or inconspicuous icon. Maybe even ra-ra in apprentation. You see the problem, then, in being the self appointed majordomo... when there're no more putts there's only one way to slice it.

Shock to your team and mine... everybody's lost but me.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Dearest Matthew:
I find reading your blog to be...un super confusing??? I never know if I should be worried about my favorite big brother!!!! Or if you are just fine. I realize its all English...but its like I am reading a foreign language!
Hope you are doing well...call if you ever want to say hi! I'm always around :)

red said...

I'd rather not see you as a ra-ra. Stick to the coaching and the diving good-buddy.