Thursday, March 10, 2011

Talk to Me Jimmy

4 am. Up. And around. Round about. Then I feel the rain come on down. All up in my face. But I guess it appears I wasn't the only one. No, with six balls left on the table there's a lot to chew on. I mean really you've got twice the points of the next contender but that can't set you a ease. Or does it? You aren't even breathing hard anymore. Not even after dragging all those bodies. Interesting that. There's one for everyone. The problem is that they all might not get theirs. And here we find ourselves again. Only now we're years younger. But still concerned with fast pitch. All I can say is that you ought to grab yourself a sandwich. That'll get you through when the water turns cold and everyone else is running in the rain. Which then turns to snow.

No comments: