Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You Take Me Wrong

It's not this one. It's that one. The other one. Only one.
You missed the boat methinks. It was headed for England and now here you are thinking we're off to Amsterdam. You forget. I am traveling alone. Just one carry on. No firearms, no gels. My right hand man can confirm that if you like. Or even if you don't. I'll find a plenty when I come forward. I'm not going to need a boat from Cork either way. So dry dock it would you? I love you but just listen when I tell you I don't like the chickens. Call it a mutual misunderstanding if you suits yours. And fella, box that green shirt for a bit. It'll sell better. Ask the kid. What in between sessions she'll be sure to tell you what's really out there. Maybe. And maybe again it's of no consequence but one thing is sure I do believe...

No comments: