Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Choose Both

I do say my  dear little one... if you were sitting at a booth just to the west of some airline fandango would you choose to skip right or skip left. If right then by all means continue on I pray thee. If not, however, which I am likely assured to be the case, then do say when and how long squoze has been a word. Say on for I have not the time, the talent, nor the where to with to seek another answer from another source. And if, saying it chances your oncy, whole is to hole as mol is to mole then why the lengthening. Why add more to our eight hundred thousand strong. Gilead and his three hundred once sufficed. Yet still we've nothing of import to report. So pick your battles. They'll both end up married any way.

No comments: