Things are really not so bad. I've committed no major crimes, had no major successes, dropped no significant putts, shanked no well meaning ball, shot no distant pheasant, ate with no fearsome gnome. You could say it is another day. What is up? What is new with thine self you may be inclined to ask? Well like I was saying... I've finished things, started things, ended things, and given things a try. I've slept a little. I've bought a couple things. I did have a meal or two in there. They were better than some of the other things. I did look around a bit. I've said some things and kept some more things to myself. So... nothing. But I can't really say that everything isn't. Of a sort. Bubble I think. Some one knows. Jones knows some one knows. And the other of the four. Case in point.
Genius in a bottle.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment