Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Better to Have Never Loved

Oh sure you may have just stubbed your toe. Maybe you even caught a cold. The sun may not be shining for some of you. Perhaps you hit a moose. Just perchancy a tree fell on your house. Wildfires could have just burned your fields of glory. Maybe you burned it down. Oh chance may have broken your leg. It could have given you typhoid fever, got you bitten by a rattlesnake and caught you hypothermia while being drug behind wild yaks. Likely you just found out your word usage is poor. But did you just have ten million dollars that was then taken from you?

I did.
I just think about that solid gold gondola I could of had ridden in while clothed in my diamond studded hammer pants and cry. Twice.

3 comments:

emilyapril said...

Man, you could have helped me pay for pharmacy school. P.S. Did you take that screen shot?

MER said...

Yep. The shot is completely legit from my bank account.

emilyapril said...

Wait, hold on a second...after two months of pondering what was wrong with this screenshot, I figured it out. You balance is in parentheses. Doesn't that mean a negative balance?

Much love,

Detective Emily
Screenshot Police Dept.
Salt Lake City Division