Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sad Day

It's over. At least for another six months. And I'll tell you... no matter the amount of time that I could have spent getting caught up on things like electromagnetic radiation and propagation I wouldn't trade it. So, a serious truth; General Conference is amazing. If we all could live up to what was taught...

...but you know the great thing is that we can. To be reminded of what is important. To feel the witness born of the Spirit. To be reminded who we are. I would tell you the best things said but this is not the place for the serious contemplations of this mind, (as you may have noticed), so I will leave it to you to check it out.

And really do it this time!

Truth spoken this day.
...and yesterday.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I know! Wasn't it just amazing?!

Courtney Manwaring said...

Mattie I love you