Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Somethin' Somethin'

It is indeed Wednesday as it says. 3:51 pm to be somewhat exact. I am currently dying of starvation. Lucky for me there is a truckload of melons that just came down my street and I got one. Maybe they'll come down your street soon. I'm going to go eat now. Then maybe I'll do some homework. Then maybe I'll figure out my classes. Then perhaps I'll prepare for graduation. Afterwords I'll run for supreme commander of earth. If there's time left over, I might go on a date.

...Don't mind if I do!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

A date?!? Your starvation must be doing some crazy things to your head Pappy! (I like it...let me know how that goes for ya!)

Caroline said...

Starvation, Matt how could this be? Come by and we will feed you, I can even provide you with a date if you so desire!