Monday, May 4, 2009

Fugitive

They're on to me. I wasn't careful and now they're on to me. I should have known... should have known! I'm not sure if I'm safe anymore. I'll have to keep running but they may show up at any time. Well intentioned? Yes. But I made a splash today and they realized that I'm not who I say. The papers never lie. My file wasn't there.

It started so well. I had finished three operations with surgical precision only to arrogantly let intel on the fourth slip. Someone got suspicious and things didn't line up. They told me another office would process my order. They were waiting for me when I got there. I had to make a quick escape. Now I'm running. A year and a half. That was it. I was so close. Now it's falling apart around me. I don't know how I'll get back in. I'll have to play it good. Very good...

I'll keep myself low for a while and then... ...I'll have to snipe the last few. Hopefully that will give me enough time...

No comments: